Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm mad!!!

I am, I am really upset with myself for giving into my emotions tonight. I made a terrible dinner, it was so bad that I tossed it after 3 bites. I made an effort. My husband ate about 1/4 of his before his hit the disposal. So then I start snacking, snacking and snacking. Who knows how many points I ate. I had such a great 2 days, then one minor disappointment and I just mess it all up. I am in a funk and I can't seem to get over it. I absolutely will not give up, but dang, dang dang this is hard. I am mad....There I said it.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same struggle. I hope you can check out my blog sometime. www.rebeccamcgee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.