Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Slow road ahead

Wow January is almost over and I want a do-over, only I want better conditions this time. The weather has been terrible, my health has thrown me for a loop. I am grateful for antibiotics but I have had the hardest time kicking this cold to the curb. I have unfortunately had no energy, and therefore I have not managed my lifestyle changes very well. I just wish someone would come up beside me, grab me by the hand and help me out of this rut I have found myself in. I know that is not gonna happen so I will keep searching, keep trying, and press forward and even though the road ahead is SLOW Going.
So I have been told by my weather man that the weather is going to be very bad this week-end.... My goal this week... find a detour and change my course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.