Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day Fifty-Five

I just watched Oprah and she had different people on from the Biggest Loser. I have not had a very good day today, being sick is no fun, I thought this my pull me out of the doldrums . My husband and I listened to these people talk about how the weight loss had changed their life. Then the Losers that had gained back some of their weight came on and each one said that losing the weight was the easy part. Keeping it off was the hard part. I have always known this to be true, but it really hit me in my gut when I saw these people that I invited into my home each week. That is me. I have lost weight plenty of times, a couple of times I really looked good, but I never felt like I was free from this demon that kicks my butt all the time. I think my problem has always been about losing weight, not living healthy. I know I have to cut my portions down, get out and move, give my body the nutrients it needs and then live my life, and fit it all together. This is my goal.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! Looks like you're doing extremely well - blogging regularly and having lost 13 pounds. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.