Monday, May 18, 2009

Day Forty-Six



How sweet is this!
For my day after Birthday at work my Supervisor brought this beautiful and tasty fruit tray. So much better than a cake. This day, this one day I don't have to watch other people eat and splurge and wish I was one of the lucky ones that can eat anything. So how can I ask for more on my forty sixth day of eating healthy. The great thing is there is no rain,
it is just beautiful so I got to walk really fast and for fifty minutes .
I feel very hopeful today.
Fifty nine and one day is not all that bad.
I'll take it!

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet to bring you fruit instead of a cake! That's one thoughtful supervisor.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.