Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yum!!! Day Seventy-Three and Seventy-Four


I found this recipe today and I had to try it. It is so yummy, I am not sure about the points but I don't think it's more than 2 points.
Recipe:1 box - lemon cake
mix3/4 cup water
1/3 cup applesauce
2 egg whites
1 box sugar free jello
2 - 8oz. low fat or fat free lemon yogurt
1 - 8oz. fat free cool whip
Instructions:Combine cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites and jello in bowl, mix until smooth. Stir in 1 container of yogurt.Bake in a sprayed 9 x 13 pan for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until done.cut in 20 slices, or make 20 cupcakes. Mix cool whip and lemon yougurt for frosting. Yum!
I am doing better, I had two of these babies tonight. I am going to try chocolate next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.