Friday, June 19, 2009

Day Seventy-Five and Seventy-Six

Happy 86th Birthday Mom!!!
Well summer is here, and I am afraid the day are getting a little to hectic for me, but I am going to try my best to color in the lines this summer even when it gets a little crazy. I will be gon for the weekend and we will be celebrating my Mom's 86'th Birthday. There will probably be lots of fast food and a lot of choices to make. I hope I make the best choice even if my options are less than favorable. Last night I was so tempted to order in pizza, for the big crowd I had over, but instead I grilled chicken and made veggies on the grill. We went go-carting and out for icecream. I am so proud of myself, I only had about 10 licks then I passed it off to dear hubby. Now if I can make it through the weekend. This is my life, not a six month program or goal so I need to see it that way. Just another day, just another weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.