Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Snail


One day, one hour, one minute, one second and one choice at a time, that is all I have to manage. Time is flying by me so fast I can hardly remember what happened last week. I choose in this moment not to worry about how long it is taking me to rid myself of these unwanted pounds. I am awake about 63,000 seconds a day and the choices are never ending, but the fact is I make good choices all the time, and once in a while out of all those choices I make a bad one. Unfortunately depending on the choice I make it can impact me for a day, a week, or my life. Food choices are one of the things that will impact my life forever, so I have to make good choices. The same goes for exercise, I have to choose to get up and move.
So here's to the journey even if it is a snails journey I am destined to take, let it be. I will try to remember this saying “Even the snail reached the ark” I will reach the ark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.