Friday, September 25, 2009

Time to put the chef's hat on.

Oh how I wish my Ji Yeon was here. We always had such fun creating recipes. So since I am missing her I dressed in my Korean Chef clothes. Tomorrow I will be making soups of all kinds. The recipes will be added next week(if the soup passes the taste test). I am shopping for all the ingredients tonight, I am making 4 base soups and then changing them up a bit.


Sunday was my husbands Birthday but we were so busy all week we decided to celebrate it this week-end. I ask him what kind of a Birthday cake he wanted and he asked for a White cake with white frosting, oh my how exciting. I think this will be one cake that won't tempt me.

What a fun week-end grilling steaks, making soups and eating cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.