I'm making some changes, some needed changes. I am gonna be honest for one thing, and that means I have to admit when I mess up, but I also have to pat myself on the back when I do something right. I have been reflecting on this last year all week. It has been 8 months since I started my quest to live a more healthy life. I lost 34 pounds, kept off 30 pounds. I have more to lose, and more to learn but I am on my way.
- I am going to be more diligent to keep my food diary
- I am going to be more consistent with my exercise.
- I am going to monitor my success with my new gadget Heart Rate Monitor
- This is a hard one, but I am going to drink more water.
- I am going to really really try to lose 30 pounds by May 17.
- I am going to save my money and buy a really good camera.
- I am going to try to find a better balance in my personal, spiritual and physical life.
I will be happy if these things become mine, I will be pleased if I see positive change.
I am serious, and I mean it.....