Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day Two

Well my first day went well. I have to admit it was much easier than I thought it would be. Today is Saturday so I am curious to see how the weekend will go. I usually do my house cleaning on Saturday's but that is going to change, because I really need a day off. I decided since I am making all these changes in my life, I might as well go back to my fly-lady routine. The house stays clean, and I have my weekends free.

I am very proud of myself today, some friends came but to help my husband out with some handyman things around the house, and my husband ask if I would whip something up for lunch. Well, normally I would have just freaked out, made something fattening, and started over tomorrow. I decided to ditch my house cleaning plans and go to Subway instead. (Thank you Jared). We had a great lunch, and enough left for dinner as well.

We went for a walk in the park, it was a beautiful day. I am loving my new way of life. Yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.