Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day Forty-Four



I have excepted it, I don't think I will ever have a waist. I think it's genetic, at least that is what I have always told myself. I have never really not believed that, even when I was young and not fat. I just never had a waist, not the curvy type. Today as I was shopping for clothes and I realized I never buy anything that shows my waist. I always wear puffy tops, so my goal for this weigh loss is to find my waist. I do not believe anymore that I am genetically predisposed to looking fat. I will just have to work harder and someday it will happen.

Oh yeah, I cheated and weighed myself today and I have lost 2 more pounds, but I am not counting them until Friday. Yea! for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.