Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day Forty

It's been one of those days. I have alot to deal with, and I am doing the best I can. I stayed within my points, I walked at lunch, and I kept my focus. I don't understand why the world doesn't just stop long enough for us to deal with our problems then start back up when we give the "All's good " signal, but it goes on, and for me this is a victory. I muddled through even when I just wanted to bury my head in the sand, and just give in to my evil twin that loves to indulge herself in those things that only drag her down. Amidst all the angst in my life, at this moment, I am glad I have chosen to focus on the one thing I can make right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.