Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day Thirty-Seven

Where did I leave my brain
Well I'm not sure, but its a good thing I planned ahead. It seems like some days just go downhill the minute I first get up. First the bread that I bought just 3 days ago, was all moldy, so the lunch I had planned had to be scratched. We ended up having a great lunch, thanks to the healthy options I had in my freezer. When I went to the store to shop for food for the week I forgot to make a grocery list, and it pretty much went the way I expected. I bought alot of things I didn't plan to buy but I'm kinda glad it worked out this way. I got some things this week that are different, than my usual fare. I made a Turkey Wrap for dinner, then a banana, peanut butter wrap for dessert. It was just yummy. My lesson for today, plan ahead for a quick meal when things go wrong. Don't be afraid to to try something new. Healthy is just good. I love this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.