Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Thirty-Two

My weigh in day is Friday, and here it is Monday and I have already started to worry about the numbers on the scale. That's me the one starring at the scale with my finger in my mouth. I want to be able to get past fearing the scale, but I am afraid it is going to take me a while. A scale addict I am not. I look at the scales some mornings and when I do weigh, and it is up a pound or two, I am afraid the next day. When I weigh and I loose several pounds, then I fear the next day I will gain it back. I do not want to too get to involved with that appliance, but I want to use it to measure my success. So my goal for May is weigh only once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.