Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day Thirty-Three

Happy Cinco De Mayo!
I celebrated with a Taco Salad and it was yummy! So far I haven't eaten anything that tasted like diet food, in fact I have enjoyed my meals so much more lately. I don't think my husband has complimented my food nearly as much as he has in the last month. I am glad I can celebrate the holidays the same way I used to, just healthier, and more filling.
I am not back walking yet, (because of my toe) and I can't force my self to get on the Recumbent Bike. I really wish I had someone that would push me just a little, sometimes it just gets old doing this on my own.
I got on the scale this morning, what has it even been 24 hours since I set a goal of weighing only once a week, I am going to have to try harder tomorrow and the day after that. Geeze, this is challenging, someday I will be perfect. Naw, that is never going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.