Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sometimes I want to dance....

I don't want to deal with the problems that always seem to find me...I want to dance
I don't want to get an invitation to everyone's problems......I want to dance
I don't want to think about the mistakes that I have made....... I want to dance
I don't want to think about an uncertain future...... I want to dance

I don't' want to.....but sometimes I have too. I hate it when my pretend life get interrupted by any of the above. My favorite saying is:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass......It's about learning to dance in the rain."

I want to dance, even when my heart is broken, or even if I am frustrated by seeing someones life that is in ruin. I want to deal with my life, my choices with honesty, not pretending that everything is ok, and later realize that I have broken my pretender. I always try to fix things in my life so that I can function at my best. When everything is in its place, I can pretend that all is well. When I can't fix it, I eat, I cry, I have a hard time motivating myself. I don't want to wait, so tomorrow I will dance. I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.