Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday....Sweet day of rest!

This has been a good day. I overslept, first time in ages, and it felt so good. I hated to miss church....... but oh how I needed the sleep. My body is not being good to me this week. It is holding on to lost weight, I did everything right, I can only assume my fat loves me. It hates to leave. I am not going to be good to those fat cells this week, maybe if I ignore them they will leave. Wish this week would fly by, I need my 3 day weekend really bad.

This is my menu plan this week:

Monday: Grilled Chicken w/ grilled squash 4 points.....Gonna have a good desert!
Tuesday: Tostados 6 Points
Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff 6 Points

Thursday: Talipa and Potatoes 6 Points
Friday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup 6 Points

Whoo Hoo..... Lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.