Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day Thirty

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!" C.S.Lewis
I think one of the reasons Weight Watchers works is because its not just women and men that are following a set diet, and going in to get yourself weighed each week. I think it is more like about not being alone in our struggle. I have joined so many times and honestly the one in our area is just so boring. I did like the one on campus but it is so hard to do anything with my work situation. so I am trying to do it on my own. I think the only comfort I have is knowing that I am able to speak my mind on this blog, and I can be honest with myself, push myself to reach the goals I have set for myself, and be encouraged by those that are just like me. It is good to know I am not the only one. Sometimes it seems like the whole world is having a party, and they have no idea how difficult it is for those of us that can only watch.
If you want to leave a comment, its not difficult and it makes me feel like I'm not the only one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.