Friday, May 1, 2009

Day Twenty-Nine


Ten Pounds ago.............. Twenty nine days ago............. I just wanted to get healthy. I think I am on my way. It's a constant battle, reminding myself that Chicken and Broccoli is a better choice than Pizza. Homemade Oatmeal pancakes are better for me and better tasting than The boxed pancake mix with no fiber or grains. My spontaneous spirit has a learning curve that will take some time to correct. Sometimes I just want to do the fast food thing, and some days I will. I just need to remember that I am learning, even though, I have waited until the middle of my life to go to the School of Healthy Eating.

I lose weight slowly, so I am hoping for Ten more pounds in the next Two Months, but maybe, just maybe I will be lucky and reach my goal in One Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.