Friday, April 10, 2009

Day Eight!

Weigh in day, and it is good. I lost 6.5 pounds in one week. I have never lost that much in one week, I had so many things that would have normally thrown me off track, but I was able to hang in there and it paid off. I really believe documenting everything is the best thing I have ever done. My meals were all planned, and even though what should have been warm spring days to walk outside, turned into rainy and cold days that sent me straight to the back room at work to exercise with a CD I did it... and it is good.

My stress is not over, next week will be a challenge as well, but I am so happy I have found this place and I am determined to learn how to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.