Monday, April 6, 2009

Day Four

Our life is what our thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius Antonius
I know this, I have heard thease words my entire life, but I allow myself to wallow in thoughts that are counter productive to what is best for me. It is my desire to make my life better, so my thought process must do some serious changing.
These are the ones I have heard all my life:
  1. Whatever is true
  2. Whatever is just
  3. Whatever is Pure
  4. Whatever is lovely
  5. Whatever is of good report

These are some others I must learn to live by

  1. Whatever there is to do, I can do it. (positive attitude)
  2. Whatever others are doing that is working (learn from them)
  3. Whatever encouragement I need should start with me. (keep talking, I will eventually listen)
  4. Whatever rewards that will come my way because of my new life habits. (like smaller clothes)
  5. Whatever I do, I must plan...( and count my points)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.