Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day Seven

Does Blogging affect your weight loss?

Who can say, what helps weight loss. I have tried every diet around. I have a very hard time talking about this subject, so for me I would have to say yes, it has given me insight into myself, it has made me think about what I am doing, and it has made me conscious of what I put in my mouth. I think about what is healthy now, not what I am craving. Today my husband and I had Salmon Burgers for lunch, I have never even thought of eating Salmon instead of beef. It was good, and the best part was it was healthy. I know that I will not change over night, I will still eat an unhealthy meal from time to time.

But..........everyday I will come here, and everyday I will face up to what I am doing about my the choices I have made. I hope that soon I will be in the group of people that can say I made it, now the real work begins. If blogging helps me to do this then I am so glad I found this. Tomorrow is weigh in day! Yea!!!!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.