Monday, April 13, 2009

Day Eleven

It's not always all about the food.
Yesterday was Easter, I bought a ham, cleaned my house, and prepared for a great lunch. I really never even thought about it being difficult to eat and stay within my points. We invited friends over, and most important my son came. It is so nice to have him back living close to us. We had potatoes, green beans, salad, and sweet potatoes
and of course Strawberry Shortcake. ( and I stayed within my points)
But most of all, it was a day not to worry about me, but about what Christ did for me. I really want to live my life with no regrets, I want to believe that the best hasn't happened yet, so for now I will live each day with maximum effort. I will rely on the good sense God has given me, the positive attitude that I have to often, let slide but if nurtured is one of my best qualities. I can get to my goal, and I will!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. It's so inspirational!
    I truly believe that sometimes we need to sit down and enjoy all the beautiful things we take usually for granted. God expresses His wonderful and unconditional love in all those little things that make our days smoother.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Tizziana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.