Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day Thirteen

Wholly Guacamole
This is not a food blog, but in a way it is. It is all about how I manage food, enjoy food, and learn to eat food in a healthy and satisfying way. When my niece told me about Wholly Guacamole, I looked at my Wal-Mart and bought the large package. It contained 2 7oz packs. That night I had a Burrito, and let me tell you that Guac, sealed the deal. I was so full and satisfied, and it was only 1 point extra. I went back tonight and bought the 100 calorie snack packs, if you have not tried this you will love them if you like Guacamole. I have really tried to make my meals good and interesting. So far my meals this week have been my best meals in a long time.
I have one more day before my weigh in and I am a little nervous. I am usually a slow loser, I keep trying to believe last week wasn't a fluke and I could actually lose weight this week too, but there is this nagging memory of my past life. I am going to be happy either way, even if I don't lose a single pound, I got back in my black jeans today so there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.