Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day Sixty

I have been complaining since week one about how slow I am losing weight. Today when I hit day Sixty, I took a look at a calender and it dawned on me, I have averaged one and a half pounds a week in Eight weeks. That is a good thing. Sometimes you just have to see it in black and white.

Blogging has been so helpful to me, I probably would have never realized this, if I wasn't keeping track of every thing I eat each day and all my ups and downs.

So the way I see it, by next January I should be at goal. That is just six months away. Sometimes when I think about it, six months sounds like forever, but time does not standt still and before I know it I will be there. Then my journey will begin, day one of my forever living as a healthy eater. Wow, and with all of the practice I am getting my forever healthy lifestyle should at least qualify me as a worthy opponent.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! And congrats for joining WW online. If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer. It can be a little confusing at first. :)

    I'm sure you'll do great. Exercise+eating right= lots of weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.