Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day Sixty-Four



Yea!!!!!!!!! I lost one and a half pounds this week. I don't do week-ends well so I will see how I make out now that I am watching my points so close. I can't believe it has been 2 months since I have been eating healthy, I have honestly not felt deprived. I will be going to my mom's for her Birthday in 2 weeks, then I have 2 concerts, and a trip to see my sister and my nieces and nephews. It is going to be a busy summer and I am not sure how I will handle it all, but I am determined to do my best.

I have always been an all or nothing person, so it is hard for me to settle for "it's ok" but really I am trying to learn just that, it's ok if I mess up one day, the next day will show up and I can live my life the healthiest way I can. I can do this..........I know I can................And the cool part..........I'm loving it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job on the 1.5 pounds! Weekends are trough, but it loks like you have founda way to navigate them successfully.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.