Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day Twenty-One

I wanted to walk today, tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I wanted so badly to walk, but I woke up with a bad ingrown toenail. I went to the Dr. and I found out that I will have to have surgery on both feet, three toes on each foot. The Dr. said it won't take long before I can walk again, so I guess the next thing for me to do is find a different way to burns some calories.
To make matters worse, I had a disappointment at work, I didn't exercise, and I ate more points than I have all week in any single day. I know on Weight Watchers you are supposed to get 35 extra points a week but it does make me nervous to use them. I know it was only 2 points, but not walking has really bummed me out. Oh well this is a lifetime deal, I am going to cross my fingers and hope for the best tomorrow. See you at the scales (not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.