Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Twenty

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. Tomorrow will be my 21st day. It's not the truth!!! I quit smoking 37 years ago, and it took me years to stop wanting a cigarette. I don't expect my eating habits to change that quick either. I do really great one day and the next I just want to fall back into my grazing patterns of the past.
I have never been a big eater, I always eat less than most of my friends, but most of my friends don't want to eat an hour after lunch or dinner. I would really like to break that habit, I think it is the one thing that always trips me up. I am not sure how I will do it, I have managed to eat less at my meals even still, leaving room for some snacking points. I have also never been good at snacking on anything healthy, so yesterday I took carrots to work, they were great, so I took them today...I didn't touch them.
I think I have alot of work to do on me. Thanks for cheering me on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.