Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day Twenty-Three



Start the music, play the song



The one thing I know for sure is that up until now my life has been pretty predictable. I start out doing great, with almost any project I start and then the first sign of adversity, the first time I hit a road bump, I get sidetracked. The one thing that is a constant in my life is my love for my family. I have never decided to not take care of my family, not once. I don't remember ever thinking that, well since my husband was in a bad mood, or my son did the unthinkable, that I would just stop loving them or taking care of them. I can't imagine that any thing would sidetrack me from them, because I love them. Why then do I keep getting sidetracked, when it comes to taking care of me. So if life is the music and love is the song, I need to find out what my song is, and start loving it. This is what I must do. No more being discouraged, no more getting sidetracked. This is not a new diet, or a new project. It is my life. I need to find a way to hear that song (my life) when I hit a road bump, or when I want to give up. I want to do this.... I will do this. Stay tuned, I will let you know when I find my song...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.