Friday, April 24, 2009

Day Twenty-Two

I am officially discouraged. I wish there was some way I could possibly understand this crazy body of mine. This is my third week, the first week I lost 6.5 pounds, the second week nothing, OK this happens, next week I Will have a really good weight loss, after all I did everything right, I exercised every day, I ate all my points, all that equals success right, Wrong!!!!! I only lost one pound this week, I know one pound is something. I guess I should be jumping up and down. I just want to scream, that's not fair. I did everything right, who knows what's going on, my body seems to be having a love affair with this fat, and it doesn't want to let it go.
But in the end--

" Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian" Shari R. Barr

This is what I know:
I am a good person
I am doing everything right
I am going to continue fighting this battle
I am not going to stay discouraged, I just won't
I am not a VEGETARIAN!
Next week starts TODAY

2 comments:

  1. Dear Betty,
    You're doing all the right things. I admire your strength and persistence! You have lost 7.5 lbs. that's almost 10 lbs!!! Awesome! I have had a very rocky week and with zero exercise and eating quite anxiously .... ohhh... I feel very guilty and even afraid to see the scale... ah **sight**.... well, see how this next week goes. But, I don't want to go without saying THANK YOU! You're right, for me too, this next week starts today!
    HUGS,
    Tizziana

    ReplyDelete
  2. TiZZiana, Thank you so much, I am doing better today, I realize it is going to come slow to me but I am so determined to not let my attitude wreck this for me. We are getting rain every day next week and that is always a challenge for me. Hang in there. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog, or if you think you might be able to help this struggling food addict.